Recent content by SeventhSon

  1. SeventhSon

    10 years ago today NDSU won in Kinnick

    That game was so frustrating to watch. They were inviting us to take free yardage in the flats and we only took them up on their offer like twice the whole game, opting instead to continue running right where they were hoping we would run. Kudos to them for being able to stop those runs and do...
  2. SeventhSon

    The festival scene...?

    Always interesting folks at a festival. Great for people watching. The live music is just a bonus. Take water if it is allowed, unless you don't mind paying prices that leave you feeling violated.
  3. SeventhSon

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    I still don't have white priviledge on HORT, even though I'm on Kakert's list, according to Mr. Assbut Jr.
  4. SeventhSon

    Perfect Ferentz Retirement Scenerio

    I think he retires after the 2029 season on the podium while accepting his 4th straght National Championship trophy @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset Jim Leonhard is named as his replacement and goes on to coach at Iowa for 26 years, winning Iowa an additional 7 National Championships and compiling a...
  5. SeventhSon

    Name a movies that should have had sequels but didn’t.

    That book was an automatic read when I, as a 14 year old Iron Maiden fan wandering through the school library, found it.
  6. SeventhSon

    Alexa Is LISTENING...and everything else. Tips & Discussion

    I don't have Alexa, but whenever I go to a house that does it I tell her to recite Pi.
  7. SeventhSon

    Name a movies that should have had sequels but didn’t.

    I can agree with that. Way too much explanation of what he could do and how it worked(not to mention handling the unmaker) for a movie.
  8. SeventhSon

    Funny Meme Thread - Now With New And Improved(?) Orange!

    We've been using the other thread, but it isn't near as active as it was on the old site: https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/funny-meme-thread-now-in-on3-technicolor-part-deux.8815657/
  9. SeventhSon

    FORTITUDE Official Trailer (2026) Nicolas Cage, Ed Skrein, Michael Sheen Movie

    Didn't even watch the trailer. Anything with Nicolas Cage is a yes for me since he is so highly selective with his roles.
  10. SeventhSon

    Would you harbor this fugitive?

    She reminds me of Waldo from the Van Halen video:
  11. SeventhSon

    Name a movies that should have had sequels but didn’t.

    I read a couple of the books and liked the movie. Hard to doi a sequel without doing several though and most of those wouldn't have made good movies, imo. I really liked Orson Scott Card's Alvin Maker series and was hoping we'd get some movies based on those but at the same time glad we didn't...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade