Recent content by setonball00

  1. S

    Alabama Road Game, who is making the trip?

    I’ll be there with my son!
  2. S

    Seton Hall TBT

    I have 8 tickets and I can't wait.
  3. S

    Josh Hill - Robert Morris

    Sad were still doing the troll thing on this board cheers to joeykings though for keeping the long legacy alive on this board.
  4. S

    Well, I'm in. How about you?

    Dan - was just wondering can this be used for our current recruiting efforts?
  5. S

    Payne

    Love the ole new post guy!
  6. S

    SHU trading cards

    I grabbed for my son
  7. S

    Carino: Player Reunion at Creighton Game

    I saw a list of players on the screen am I crazy?
  8. S

    Student turnout

    I think many of these posts are just generationally not aligned. End of day kids want to booze, the program lost some luster yes were 9-1 but its Sat night taking a bus 30 minutes its not ideal. Thats it.
  9. S

    Weather concern Saturday night

    I hope will survive, QQ what time is the game? What channel is the game on? College Students still drink? What about the pretzels - current price? 9-1 Lets crush Rutgers.
  10. S

    How many votes Monday?

    Honestly the team doesn’t make my eyes bleed - I’m super pumped
  11. S

    Rigged hose job

    We can’t play two of our bigs at the same time - think what we’re lacking and will hurt us at different times this season is the lack of a true athletic power forward. Payne isn’t mobile enough to play that role against good competition…
  12. S

    Sha

    you have lost it - the foul trouble changed the game that’s not coaching.
  13. S

    Monmouth County Game Watch - Monday

    Sounds good I posted on the FB group as well - more the merrier I know the owner will have it on the biggest screen with sound on.
  14. S

    Monmouth County Game Watch - Monday

    Monmouth County Game Watch??? I am going to be watching the game Monday at Baseline Social inside Fort Monmouth if anyone else is interested. Will be quiet at that time so no need to reserve space. Let me know.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set