Recent content by SEP_Hawk

  1. SEP_Hawk

    Lee named NCAA and Big Ten Wrestler of the Week

    I don't think they will. They will try and save a point or two by trying to stay off their back. It won't work. Spencer is on a mission.
  2. SEP_Hawk

    Lee named NCAA and Big Ten Wrestler of the Week

    I love it. Keep being a mean little bastard on the mat!
  3. SEP_Hawk

    Spencer Lee Back to Dominating

    After being out that long, I think he is just reminding everyone how big of a badass he actually is.
  4. SEP_Hawk

    #2 Iowa vs. #6 Northwestern Preview

    22-14 Iowa.
  5. SEP_Hawk

    Real Woods

    Flu is what I have heard.
  6. SEP_Hawk

    Is anyone else here?

    I'm hoping traffic picks up on the wrestling board over here. The premium board over there is terrible now and would like to visit just one site if possible.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending