Recent content by SeminoleD55

  1. S

    LCA @ EC Glass

    Which team are you talking about
  2. S

    4d playoff teams

    I think there are 12 or 13 teams now, right?
  3. S

    Seminole match ups

  4. S

    Long year in Danville

    GWD will be in the playoffs. Anderson is an good coach and gets them going after some experience. I was impressed with achs much improved but honestly still a ton of mistakes. They should have scored 70. The defense line was impressive
  5. S

    Pick em Week 2 Comments

    Agreed. Sounds like Amherst is in even worse shape than last year which was average at best. Is GWD down a little this year or Dinwiddie just THAT good? How did those teams fare in their benefit games?
  6. S

    LCA vs EC Glass

    I think Glass has come a LONG way since the heritage game. Might be closer than some think
  7. S

    Albemarle 23 Louisa 7

    Personally I think Louisa is a bit over rated. They have good kids that play hard but their talent level isn’t what it once was
  8. S

    Glass Vs Brookville

    Glass by a lot
  9. S

    Pick em Week 8 Comments

    Agreed I thought LCA would win but did not think it would be that dominant. And with Amherst it is just weird, they can’t put it all together but I guess the players out is part
  10. S

    Pick em Week 8 Comments

    Can’t understand Heritage and Amherst... seems like such inconsistency. Being just a spectator I can’t feel OK to guess why. But both teams play at such a high and low level at different times
  11. S

    GW Danville 61 Patrick Co 12

    That makes sense, did not realize he was out against glass
  12. S

    GW Danville 61 Patrick Co 12

    Who will be their toughest challenges? I was surprised they lost to Glass but that was also game 1 right?
  13. S

    Brookville? Amherst?

  14. S

    Make up games?

  15. S

    Cougars now traveling to Jefferson Forest

    I was just making a joke haha. I agree completely, wasn’t trying to poke at you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Eye Catchers: Top Performers from St. John Bosco-JSerra Showdown