Recent content by SeminoleBee

  1. S

    Brookville vs. Blacksburg

    Haha - no, I haven't had those conversations. I will have to be enlightened sometime. I will try to respond to your message to me, but haven't figured out how yet. I am kind of cut from the same cloth as "Nuna", don't know much about technology. lol take care
  2. S

    Brookville vs. Blacksburg

    Well said RenMan - I would suspect that you and I know each other somewhere down the line. What you say about Marshall is spot on. I have the same admiration for "nuna" as you, but I don't think I would have been able to write those thoughts as well as you. Marshall is exactly as you say...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida State makes big impression on '28 QB Chase Curren following weekend visit