Recent content by seminole-dog

  1. S

    Better Offense......

  2. S

    ***Post Game Thread - KANSAS***

    No doubt proud, I expected a 10 points loss to Kansas with the Big Three Injured. But I must say , I noticed some "over passing" as times instead of looking for shot; some bad passing turnovers; Who that 2nd , 3rd option is on offense better start trusting themselves and shoot ball, cause...
  3. S

    Question - Opening Exhibition Game

    So will we have the opportunity to pay 9.99 BDN as in the past to watch game live??
  4. S

    This Team is Tired...

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set