Recent content by SECchamps97

  1. S

    Lamont Paris.........

    Sorry but I disagree. ole miss coach was in sweet 16 last year and we just beat them, you don’t hear bunch of crazy people wanting to fire him.
  2. S

    Who are we going to get to replace Paris? I think he needs to go but I'm worried that we won't do much better. ****

    Big win today, I would vote to keep LP and give him an NIL budget in top half of the league
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act