Recent content by SEC1337

  1. S

    The Did You Know thread

    I saw Kyle Wiltjer at a grocery store in Lexington three years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Big 12 programs working toward flipping defensive lineman Charles Egbo
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban links NIL, boosters to 33 college football coaches being fired after 2025-2026 season