Recent content by SeaPA

  1. S

    Nike is racist

    I hopped in the DeLorean and landed in 2019!
  2. S

    Why would the US want to sell weapons to China?

    My guess would be that a member of the trump family will get a commission for arranging the sale.
  3. S

    WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES TO BEING FAT OR OBESE

    You're less likely to blow away in a hurricane.
  4. S

    Top 100 TV Shows This Millennium

    Question for those who watched Mad Men... We've never watched it, but decided to do so; it wasn't available for free on anything, so paid for the entire series on Prime (think it was $35). We're about halfway through Season 1; so far, I'm not overly impressed. Not that I think it's bad, just...
  5. S

    Who's Worried About Winter Heating Costs?

    I live in central Florida. I use my pool year-round, so I'm not overly worried about heating costs.
  6. S

    How many of you drive a Subaru?

    Anyone see our punter's response to the comedian who said he looks like a lesbian that raises poodles? Find it on facebook, it's hilarious. Our team might suck, but our punter is one of the most entertaining follows on social media.
  7. S

    The festival scene...?

    You didn't fall out of a tree & paralyze a chick, did you? Festivalgoer paralyzed after man falls from tree and lands on her while a band was playing
  8. S

    Noles

    Crimes. Another effing delay?
  9. S

    The festival scene...?

    You should do the IV with sausage gravy.
  10. S

    Seriously, folks, how can trump exit this war and save some face for USA? What .....

    We've already won it 10 times, there's no dace-saving to do
  11. S

    3 rate hikes expected this year due to inflation

    Slow donnie wishing he still had Jerome Powell atop the Fed
  12. S

    The festival scene...?

    Yeah definitely spend some time at the smaller stages with the up & comers. 10 or so years ago I caught a couple of shows of a young guitar player that was really good. Billy Strings.
  13. S

    The festival scene...?

    There's a great music park in north Florida on the banks of the Suwannee River; we go to at least one or two festivals there every year. The park has a ton of RV sites with electric & water, but also has 100s of acres of wilderness for rustic, tent camping. They have one coming up in a few...
  14. S

    Top 100 TV Shows This Millennium

    Mad Men Dexter Prison Break Walking Dead
  15. S

    Golfers - let’s talk balls

    If I'm playing anything remotely serious, I'll only use ProV1. When I'm just out in a scramble, I'll typically hit something else off the tee (probably a Callaway, TaylorMade, or a cheaper Titleist), then hit the approach shot with a ProV1. I did experiment a little this summer with a Snell...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  5. 05 Women's Sports JuJu Watkins is back — and 'excited' for on-court pairing with Jazzy Davidson at USC