Recent content by SeanieWard

  1. S

    Elijah Fisher

    I think the student athletes will win this and he will playing for us again this upcoming season
  2. S

    Jerry at practice

    Interesting this became about Suemnick lol but I'll chime in. I get that his previous stats were miniscule but I would of at least like to see him play to determine if he could have contributed under Sha. I know he had size and could stretch the floor a little. We could of used both. But...
  3. S

    Jerry at practice

    yea I'd like to know as well. We're already thin at the 5 spots for a BE team. Hope he's okay
  4. S

    Micah Gordon becomes Creighton's highest-ranked recruit ever

    I agree Micah is a better prospect. He's bigger stronger and more athletic but don't be surprised if Tyndale makes you forget about losing out on Micah. He's that good imo. He's played against better competition than Micah too and has excelled both on the high school and international stage...
  5. S

    Micah Gordon becomes Creighton's highest-ranked recruit ever

    This is not because of ability but rather Tyndale was a late bloomer on the recruiting trail. If he waited out longer we probably lose him to a bigger school. Then again maybe not because he seemed to really want to be here but the bigger schools would of came without question
  6. S

    Jerry on Tyndale

    For those of you who enjoyed Budd Clark, he is a better version of him imo. Very similar games except Tyndale can shoot the 3 ball very well. Best PG prospect we've signed since Whitehead (Not counting Kadary since he was a transfer). But either way, this is huge for the Pirates!
  7. S

    Welcome to Seton Hall Javion Tyndale!

    This kid is the real deal. I saw some posters on another thread mentioning his underwhelming offers considering his ranking but I would like to point out that it's not because of his height. This kid is a late bloomer. This time last year he wasn't really on the radar like he is now. It reminds...
  8. S

    Elijah Fisher is back

    I think he's 6'8 tops. Just my guess from tape and photos. But he makes up for it with strength and motor
  9. S

    Javion Tyndale

    He's a very small guard. Usually they give you an inch or 2 and they're still listing him at 5'8..that says a lot lol but the kid can play. He plays for arguably the best high school program in the nation and has excelled against the best competition there is. And apparently he a good on ball...
  10. S

    Elijah Fisher is back

    I think that's a possibility also but many people are saying he's most likely going to play a reserve role. Will be interesting to see how he's used but I hope we don't go small again and play Williams at the 4 with Copeland at the 5. I thought part of the reason Fisher struggled last year was...
  11. S

    Elijah Fisher is back

    I hear you. I would argue that Mihailo Petrovic is as true a PG as you'd find in today's game. How much he'll play is another thing but a true PG does exist on our roster
  12. S

    Chris Nwuli of Rutgers

    I read he was one and only player they wanted to retain that they were unable to so there’s that..
  13. S

    PF/C Targets

    I'd be happy with: Devin Williams from Florida Atlantic Rrezon Elezaj from UConn Aaron Bradshaw from Memphis (Played at Camden High School) Ivan Matlekovic from UNC Robert Miller III from LSU
  14. S

    Will Sydnor to Rutgers

    Eh, I wanted him here too and like his game and the fact that he played local, but I did question whether he was a true BE caliber big. I think he can be replaced but it would be nice to even get someone other than a guard to commit
  15. S

    Trey Parker my favorite player

    Yea, he technically can still leave and I wouldn't be too surprised although I'd like to see him stay
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'