Recent content by SeaGlass

  1. S

    Football Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game

    Toure tore an ACL in the spring of 2025. Did he tear another ACL this spring? Ge does not even see any playing time during the route of Howard.
  2. S

    Football Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game

    Famah Toure Question. Does anyone know the story on Toure? I know last April he tore his ACL in the spring game but I have not seen him on the field all year this year. At 6'3" and 220 he is a physical beast but all the freshmen WRs are seeing time but he has not stepped onto the field as far as...
  3. S

    LB play--and the hip checks

    I watched the Game replay and I did not see any 'hip checks' by Allison that you mentioned. Yes, he did miss several tackles and i'm not sure what the reason would be as they appeared to be arm tackles reaching for the ball carrier. For me the bigger disappointment is Morris who was not even in...
  4. S

    OT: Stay in NJ program question

    Yes, I have a great deal of charisma.
  5. S

    OT: Stay in NJ program question

    I received my August Stay in NJ check and it was exactly 1/2 of what my February and May checks were. I went to the NJ website but could not find any explanation on this. Has anyone run into the same issue??
  6. S

    Football Rutgers Football edge rusher Jordan Walker to enter Transfer Portal

    he has not been a starter for the last several games and has seen his playing time diminished as the season has progressed. I wonder what happened, was it just performance or some other issue that has seen his PT decrease?
  7. S

    RAPID REACTION — Maine

    Would agree with each one except Buchanan. I think he is inline or maybe just a bit better than I thought he would be.
  8. S

    OT: Gavin Griffiths

    I thought Gavin just needed some confidence and he would become a good player. Confidence is so important in shooting and overall play in BB.
  9. S

    Football Rutgers Football QB Ajani Sheppard to enter the Transfer Portal

    clueless! Watch any of the past 2 spring games and he was the most accurate QB that I saw.
  10. S

    New commit ?

    His height is listed at 6'0" but in a picture of him standing next to Schiano it shows he is about 5'10". so I have doubts about the 4.4 time.
  11. S

    Rutgers football spring practice preview | 5 key storylines to watch

    Does anyone know what the injury was? I watched the game where he went out and I did not see any Knee injury ( I thought it was a shot to the upper body) but he was out for lad the season.
  12. S

    Football 2025 Rutgers Football NFL Pro Day Results

    Miller with a hand held 4.36, even if it is a tenth of a second off V an electronic timed 40, that is still very fast. Surprised he did not have more big plays last year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set