Recent content by SDC888

  1. S

    Has anyone been to Duke’s campus?

    I have. If I'm a pro basketball prospect, my concern is who will better prepare me, not who has the best Sociology 101 class.
  2. S

    Matt Jones getting information from our message board.

    Why wouldn't you pull facts/research or discussion topics from a message board?
  3. S

    ******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

    it's off brooks, it's over
  4. S

    The philosophy of sitting a player with two fouls in the 1st Half

    I think you do it on a case by case basis. If you know your pg averages 3.1 fouls in 34 minutes of play, you leave him in. If he's your center that averages 4.2 fouls in 19 minutes of play, you sit him.
  5. S

    ***Bracket Reveal Thread***

    I got a sneaking suspicion the refs are going to do all they can to give K a fairwell final four
  6. S

    Kyle Tucker hinting TyTy might play tonight

    DId we have players out vs Duke? I can't remember, fell asleep at half too... 🥱
  7. S

    Avenue of Champions

    Looks like I wouldn't even recognize Lexington.
  8. S

    The Paddock message board?

    https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/forums/the-paddock-general-discussion-forum.16/
  9. S

    Kyle Tucker Suggests Hunter Sallis Said No To UK, In Part, Because Of Negative UK Fans

    Same, but not for the same reason (maybe). THe university's primary and sole focus should be on genuine education, that of the athletics departments turning boys into men through sport and competition getting the most out of them, in preparing them for success, not for profit nonsense agendas...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit