You said exhibitions show who you are. So after we smoked purdue we would’ve been considered a top 10ish team. Then when the gtown game came we wouldn’t. I say exhibitions don’t mean much. You usually don’t run much stuff and just play with rotations. You seem lost. I’m assuming you never...
So one guy gets a pass but not another. Such a wild statement. So since Kam hit 8 3’a against bellarmine last year that means he’s an elite shooter and we can expect that this year from him correct? Alex will be gone after this year to the nba. He’s that good.
I’d give Meeks that credit over Billy g and the fact he was the only offense we had outside of Patterson. Billy g excelled in taking underrated guys and getting the most out of them. Some coaches just aren’t cut out for the high profile guys and schools.