Recent content by Screwdge

  1. S

    Pope mic'd up. Longer practice video

    I’m a Kentucky fan. Always have been, always will be. I’m not an unhinged weirdo obsessed with the former coach. I’m not a parasite that’s so toxic that our fanbase is seen as the number 1 negative issue when hiring a coach. I support coach Pope and will not be turning on him like you eventually...
  2. S

    Pope mic'd up. Longer practice video

    Did Matt Jones start this Go… Run nonsense that y’all keep repeating like mindless sheep? I’ve watched every UK basketball game for the entire 15 years and that ain’t the takeaway. Y’all are incapable of complimenting Pope without bringing up Cal. Shows how fake these compliments are.
  3. S

    So when the dust settles, do Jasper Johnson and Malachi Moreno end up at KY ?

    Weird, people had the exact opposite takes when melting down about Trent Noah not being offered initially.
  4. S

    Isaiah Harwell

    Didn’t we lose Jalen Brown to Cal?
  5. S

    Pope mic'd up. Longer practice video

    Whatshisface at UL is teaching shoe tying.
  6. S

    Malik Monk

    Entitled players…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade