Recent content by Scooter2001

  1. S

    CMB

    From what I understand he can absolutely stroke the three, but has not been as effective due to the mono he had earlier in the year. Had a conversation with a gentleman Saturday during the game and we were both pretty much on the wavelength that with his potential for development he could very...
  2. S

    Super Bowl Halftime Show

    I thought the show last night was excellent! Not as good as Prince back in the day for sure.
  3. S

    Gamecocks open as double-digit 'dogs to Kentucky

    I think there are some weaknesses on the Kentucky team. Wouldn't be surprised to see us win.
  4. S

    Weather

    Had the pleasure of attending Saturday night. Buddy and I got up yesterday morning to drive back from Durham to Columbia. Knew it was going to snow, but did not expect that much. Rolled out of the Aloft around 11:00 am and were fortunately able to make it through the madness and home safely...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas