Recent content by scocha409

  1. scocha409

    44 Years ago today Penn State upset #2 Nebraska on their journey to win their first National Championship.

    LMAO, I had exact same experience, ended up several rows and got random kisses. I was a freshman, what a day that was!!
  2. scocha409

    2026 PSU WVB Thread

    Fun match and even better result. My son and his wife were in first row, lots of screen time! What’s the scoop that Ewing and Jurevicius not playing?
  3. scocha409

    Jayden Maiava is going to be a problem…

    No worries, could not afford the pay cut…
  4. scocha409

    ‘99 MINNY. [insert the face here] vs. Penn State on btn now.

    The silence in stadium after the game was one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced in my life. Other than the Minny players, etc. on the field, no one moved no one spoke. After a awhile I started whispering to my Dad, and then laughed and said, "why in the hell am I whispering"...
  5. scocha409

    World redhead day

    Jamie Fraser
  6. scocha409

    PSU MLAX 2026 thread

    My son and I just scored tics for Sunday! Weather looks brilliant......WEARE
  7. scocha409

    2026 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    first period, 5 td's and 2+ rt, LMAO....
  8. scocha409

    Survey: Most hated college football teams.

    ding ding ding on those 3. 10+ years ago when college searches began for my two sons, I told them both, you are welcome to go anywhere, but there are three perfectly fine schools, that should you pick, you do not get a nickel from me.....nd/osu/pitt. Fortunately they both made fine choices...
  9. scocha409

    FC/OT: What happened to weather forecasts?

    not the weather forecast topic I was hoping for......
  10. scocha409

    Weekend weather: February 7-8, 2026

    84 and sunny today Rio Grande PR :cool:
  11. scocha409

    Social Security information which may help you or your parents in the near future should your parents not have a financial person

    I will be 62 in April and retiring in June from full-time work. Plan is to seek some part-time(max 15 hrs/wk) consulting, hoping to at least pay for med. Current plan is to wait till 67 at min for ss, unless health would decline, then would start it up immediately. Starting early is pretty...
  12. scocha409

    POLL: Favorite Look - 2026 Grammys Red Carpet.

    did not make top 3, but kats 4/6/5/1/3/2
  13. scocha409

    40 Years Ago Today Challenger Exploded - Where were you?

    Senior at PSU, really busy day day on campus, walked thru the HUB a couple times that day and saw throngs of people gathered around the few Tv's there were at that time, but never stopped to check was going on, or heard a thing till got back to my apartment early evening. Walked in and...
  14. scocha409

    Alaskan Cruises

    May-June 2022 did two nites in Vancouver and then Viking from Vancouver to Seward. It was 10-11 nite cruise, We are not the biggest cruise fans, but figured it was the best way to see a lot of Alaska for the first time. Did not want to be on one of the monster ships, Viking sea vessels are...
  15. scocha409

    2025-26 PSU MBB Thread

    LOL my son sent me a text yesterday, almost word for word...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips