Recent content by SCHS2011

  1. S

    Kinston @ South Columbus Round 1

    If we don’t turn the ball over I like our chances. I’ll leave it at that. Safe travels to coaches and players.
  2. S

    Kinston @ South Columbus Round 1

  3. S

    South Columbus @ Whiteville

    21-8 Pack. Boys played hard just made entirely too many mistakes.
  4. S

    South Columbus @ Whiteville

    If anyone gets a final on the JV game tonight please post! Thanks!
  5. S

    South Columbus @ Whiteville

    Totally off topic guys just wondering if anyone knew scores from the middle school jamboree Thursday night?
  6. S

    South Columbus @ Whiteville

  7. S

    South Columbus @ Trask

    49-27 South Columbus Final.
  8. S

    South Columbus @ Trask

  9. S

    W Columbus @ S Columbus

    Did I see right that East Bladen only beat trask 21-16? That’s gotta be a wake up call for the stallions not to be looking ahead next week.
  10. S

    South Columbus @ Pender

    We don’t likem and they don’t like us but I wouldn’t want it any other way. Makes for some great late season local football. Really excited about Souths JV team and the next 2-3 years. You never know how things are gonna materialize until they’re on the field but I’ve got high hopes. Biggest...
  11. S

    South Columbus @ Pender

    South wins 21-16 final. Thought we ran outta gas for a minute there.
  12. S

    South Columbus @ Pender

    Lot of football to play strick but the fellas are playing good ball. Just glad to see us trending up from last year. Unfortunately I wont be up to see the end of this one I’ll check the score when I wake up, safe travels to everyone in the weather from the hurricane!
  13. S

    South Columbus @ Pender

    South up 21-0 at half.
  14. S

    South Columbus @ Pender

    Couldn’t agree more, things are definitely trending in the right direction.
  15. S

    South Columbus @ Pender

    You getting way too in your feelings buddy lol, I was merely talking football hypotheticals with the other JK poster because of his spread. Wasn’t a diss or drag on JK in any way lol.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas