Recent content by schneidrd

  1. S

    Why did NU leave the Big 12?

    Actually Nebraska toyed with a Big Ten move back in Coach Devaney days. He had a soft spot for Big Ten from his days at MSU as assistant coaching with Coach Daughter. Regents didn't want to leave and it faded away.
  2. S

    The Chiefs Super Bowl performance Poll

    It was a 32 point deficit with minutes left. I'll float this! Reid was HC/executive at the Eagles for 10+ years. Then with about 3 minutes to go...they score 2 TDs. I think the owner of Eagles called down to sideline and said " we got this win, but I don't want to embarrass my good friend...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 4 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 5 JP Poll