Recent content by schemingup

  1. S

    Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: No. 24/25 Rutgers vs. No. 19 Iowa

    Ok this is out of hand. Everything is a foul on us...
  2. S

    GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Minn.

    Baker was doing the chop (I think...) haha, love it! Mathis is on fire
  3. S

    Do we have any idea about the press conference yet?

    Lol. Tango's response before was Tuesday at 10:30. It seems that he updated it to Wednesday.
  4. S

    Cyber Monday on scarletknights.com

    I never understood why Rutgers never pushed their apparel more. The teams rock some really cool hats & hoodies. Why not sell them to the public?!
  5. S

    Mike Leach Shows How to Handle Crappy Reporters

    “Meager life”...bit harsh if I must say
  6. S

    Sign up sheet for Heather Taylor

    I sent an email to everyone on the BOG.
  7. S

    Can You'all Get Over The GS Thing?

    How can you lie to yourself like that?
  8. S

    Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Ohio State

    Let's go! These guys don't give up...I love it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC releases statement, reveals Tennessee onside kick vs. Texas was 'incorrectly officiated'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Big Ten announces adoption of rule to prohibit men's, women's basketball players who signed professional contracts to return to college