Recent content by SCBruin

  1. SCBruin

    Hi Mike, I’m not sure if you’re still involved with Kansas (the band), but my cousin and I...

    Hi Mike, I’m not sure if you’re still involved with Kansas (the band), but my cousin and I caught them at the Long Beach Amphitheater. No original members on stage, but the guys that were up there just crushed it- great show! Same with Deep Purple. Hope all is well with you! SCBruin, aka Andy
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial