Recent content by Scarlet4Shore

  1. S

    Football Athan Kaliakmanis NFL Thread 2026

    He better put that mouthpiece in there better or he'll lose all of his teeth!
  2. S

    OT: Week 4 NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/24-9/26 Thurs-Sat

    So this guy punches an opposing player (and gets into an argument with coaches on the sidelines) and is suspended indefinitely. The USC guy tries to decapitate Moore, and gets a one game suspension. Got it.
  3. S

    OT: Week 4 NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/24-9/26 Thurs-Sat

    He's lucky to be moving anything. You could see his upper extremities go into a posturing position, and his left leg twitching a bit. USC player should be further disciplined by his coach for continuing to celebrate with the medical staff on the field.
  4. S

    OT: TVs - Samsung, Sony, or LG?

    I am looking too. I have always had Samsungs. Reviews on Costco's website haven't been good. Costco also has HiSense. They have gotten good reviews. Anyone have any experience with them?
  5. S

    OT: NY Yankees 2026 Season Thread

    Maybe they are limiting his pitch count?
  6. S

    OT: Dolly Parton dead

    https://www.happydayfarmnj.com/cornmaze "The timing of the Stockels' maze, a highlight of their upcoming fall festival, is coincidental and comes nearly two years after owners Tim and Olivia Stockel visited the Dollywood amusement park in Tennessee with The Maize, a Utah-based company that has...
  7. S

    OT: Paying for parking at Willowbrook Mall?

    You pay at American Dream too.
  8. S

    OT: Dolly Parton dead

    Great person. Extremely philanthropic in addition to her musical talents. RIP
  9. S

    OT: Bucs Rookie who had 2 sacks in preseason vs Jets won in court to go back to LSU.

    I hope some team picks him up on waivers just on principle.
  10. S

    OT: Caribbean Vacation

    I went to Curacao in November and absolutely loved it. Not a whole lot to do, but that was what I wanted to do -- pretty much nothing. People were great. Food was good. No one hounding you on the beach. I felt safe when I ventured out.
  11. S

    OT: Caribbean Vacation

    Look on your health insurance card. If there is a little symbol usually on the bottom right that looks like a suitcase, then you probably have travel insurance through your primary health insurance. Give them a call though to see if you are covered, and what you are covered for.
  12. S

    OT: Electric vehicles

    I'm on the waiting list for a Rivian R2. Tentative order date of Nov 2026 - Feb 2027. I didn't think I was interested in autonomous driving, but might be rethinking it. I thought it needed to be on a road with lines -- not necessarily a highway, but even if it had a line down the middle. Is...
  13. S

    OT: Sea Hear Now

    As it gets closer, people always start looking for them. Happens every year.
  14. S

    OT: Caribbean Vacation

    I generally get it if I'm laying out a couple of thousand for a trip. You never know what comes up, especially if you are planning a few months in advance. Could be weather, your health, a family members health, etc...I've always used Allianz. I've had to use it twice, and I got every penny back.
  15. S

    OT: Road trip to Chicago and Milwaukee

    I was going to reply, but it looks like TT resurrected my post. I had to rent a car to get from Chicago to Milwaukee because the last train out of Milwaukee was too early. It was about a 75 minute drive from OHare to the Brewers Stadium. I didn't get to experience Milwaukee, as I arrived too...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor