Recent content by scarlet night

  1. S

    The life and death of a tailgate

    Similar story here, we had a huge tailgate with a bunch of 2006 and 2007 grads and then later friends, family, and significant others that were added. We loved it so much that we bought a Rutgers bus to tailgate with and had some amazing times. Went to a bunch of road games too (not with the...
  2. S

    Rate Bowl: Rutgers Watch Parties Thread

    Anybody heard of any in New Brunswick? Olive branch, stuff yer face etc?
  3. S

    Stirling ShopRite is the new Subway

    Damnit, I missed him!
  4. S

    Chris Partridge out at Michigan

    Busy guy, no wonder he did such a ****** job with the marching band
  5. S

    BB Recruiting Ace Bailey + top target Dylan Harper appear in 2025 NBA Mock Draft

    Reposting what I posted on The Round Table. I’m a lapsed Knicks fan and don’t watch the NBA anymore but I’m sure I’d start watching again for Ace and Dylan (and if we put other guys in the league who get serious minutes). That’s kind of exciting and something I hadn’t really considered much.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'