Recent content by Scarlet dollar

  1. S

    Football Rutgers Football's Boston College game date announced

    Please don't call me a New Yorker.
  2. S

    2026 NCAA Tournament Thread \ ALL Games-ALL Rounds

    Connecticut is going to win this game. Michigan is way too sloppy and careless with the ball.
  3. S

    2026 NCAA Tournament Thread \ ALL Games-ALL Rounds

    I know I must really hate Duke, when I find myself rooting for UConn.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set