Recent content by Scarlet CCS

  1. S

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-HOFSTRA PREDICTION THREAD

    Ugh I’ll watch, is it possible without signing up without a package?
  2. S

    Basketball Game Thread / Rutgers vs. Michigan: How to watch, key stats, and more

    Can’t penetrate, bricks from three…yikes
  3. S

    Who should we root for tonight (Wisc-OSU and Neb-Min)?

    Love how every team gets hot from three playing us and then collapses the next game lol
  4. S

    The Play (Offense Side)

    Didn’t notice the Cliff shhh live lol thanks for posting
  5. S

    Caleb/Shrewsbury/PSU student section

    100% the PA Penn State folk are much classier than the Jersey ones that are so extra with it when playing Rutgers. Just my anecdotal experience I’m sure there’s plenty of d-bags to go around lol.
  6. S

    OSU shot clock violation

    We’ve def been screwed by the refs before and although I hate complaining about fouls (many of which are subjective imo), that one was a head scratcher. Should have been OSU ball the way I understand the rules.
  7. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

    Yikes never mind Simon already 3 and out
  8. S

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

    Let’s see if Simon starts this drive
  9. S

    OT: Search for Unclaimed Property (Money) In New Jersey

    It has my parents’ property and a place I used to rent. Don’t see any parcels or checks outstanding. Interesting…
  10. S

    Game Thread: RU vs Kansas, Noon

    We did a thing!
  11. S

    Spring Game Roll Call

    2 here
  12. S

    OT: LASIK

    I got PRK instead of LASIK, slightly different procedure but same result. I went to Dr Hersh in Teaneck who is arguable the best doctor money can buy for that. He's expensive but I had an existing eye condition so I wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be any permanent eye damage. Results...
  13. S

    Game Watch: Washington DC?

  14. S

    Rutgers North Secondary

    lol @ "Rutgers North".
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia