the new board is bigger than the current Dawgzillatron. I think that would be awesome. I'm pumped about the expansion. Does anyone know how many and where the new club level seats will be located?
and he really had us ready to play....NOT!!!!
Also, I would like to add that I think once we hit OT that switching to our weak 2-3 zone after we got a little lead in the first OT was a critical error against a team that shoots the 3 really well. Awful coaching decision...not that I'm surprised...
Just throwing this out there, but one of the excuses that is always
mentioned is the fact that we have not depth...how different do you
think we would look if we would have kept Bailey, Osby wouldn't have
transferred, and it would have been Sidney kicked off the team instead
of Bailey?
</p>...
I thought he came into the system the same year as Bost so I'm pretty sure he would be playing. He would really have helped our depth this year, but with Stans we seem to have a ridiculous number of transfers out.
At Oklahoma right now, he is averaging 30 minutes a game, 12.3 ppg and 7.7...
We just don't have a coach, and that is all there is to it.
We aren't Kentucky talented, but we are better than Auburn, LSU, and Georgia as far as talent goes - I'll guarantee you.
I'll bet a lot of coaches would trade lineups with us across the country.
Your comments reek of trying to come up with an excuse for Stansbury like we aren't as talented as everyone thinks...if we aren't talented, then the Recruiter hasn't done his job - he is an awful basketball coach, and if he hasn't recruited or can't recruit talented kids, then he is useless...
If we are not talented, and the only thing Stansbury is supposedly good at is recruiting, then why are we keeping him around. He definitely isn't a good basketball coach. If his best skill is getting talent, and you apologists are now saying we really don't have talent, then why are we keeping...
Marcello quotes The Recruiter again- "we were the underdogs again tonight"
If he thinks that, then fire him right now - it is almost as bad as when Croom said he "expected" us to lose to Maine after the football loss to them...
Just like his ability to coach - I wonder how many jobs, much less head coaching jobs that pay a million plus would allow you to keep your kids with you while working...I mean, I wonder what would happen if I brought kids to my cube at work...Stans is a joke. He can't coach a lick. He lives on...
I'm pretty sure that Terrance Pope was not a highly rated prospect, and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a heated battle between TSUN and Southern for him seeing as how he was a two star defensive end who I think only had another offer from Memphis.
In the current situation, Gross is a fairly...
Freeze must have a 6 year plan like Croom had if he thinks he can live off of next year's recruiting class. One year away, and let's see how all this supposed great recruiting works after another 2 to 4 win season.
My opinion is that I doubt Mullen will underestimate any opponent, but honestly, it would be very easy to underestimate this guy if any of the stories regarding the recruits below are true:
1. The Richie Brown situation where he said he was not welcome on campus,
2. The Jeremy Liggins'...
didn't we? I'm glad we negated their inside presence with a 2-3 zone - they just have too much talent all across the board for us to match up with them. I'm sure they would have run us out of Tad Smith by even more if we would have played man the whole game - the zone kept the game within reach...