Recent content by sc85sis

  1. S

    I joined WeAreSC not WeAreOn3. GP and his family wanted Erik to run the site after Garry passed...

    I joined WeAreSC not WeAreOn3. GP and his family wanted Erik to run the site after Garry passed. Erik has done an amazing job of not only continuing Garry’s legacy but building on it. I’m flabbergasted at the decision to push him out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set