Recent content by SC200SC

  1. SC200SC

    Are you the same SanClemente as on Pigskin?

    Are you the same SanClemente as on Pigskin?
  2. SC200SC

    O, she is still bitter after I posted a Memorial for Samsson (a decade ago), not aware she had...

    O, she is still bitter after I posted a Memorial for Samsson (a decade ago), not aware she had something planned. She won't let it go. I hope she simply leaves me alone here. I never met A51, but PMd with him a bit.
  3. SC200SC

    No, I just dropped in yesterday. I will probably hang around on the free board if it doesn't get...

    No, I just dropped in yesterday. I will probably hang around on the free board if it doesn't get too weird. I had gone over to Area51s Reddit Board, but a certain "VB gal" who doesn't like me was a moderator and she cancelled me before I ever even posted. Gail and I are well. She has entered...
  4. SC200SC

    Hey there lady. Hope you are doing well. Steve

    Hey there lady. Hope you are doing well. Steve
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class