Recent content by SAVAGE704

  1. S

    12 McDowell at 5 Mooresville

    Ok your right... They just get worked by 20-30 pts. Without their best player on offense they could very well lose by 40.
  2. S

    12 McDowell at 5 Mooresville

    Mallard Creek is a different animal. Most teams get that work from them.
  3. S

    West Forsyth at Mooresville 7 v 7

    Devil when is the next game?
  4. S

    4AA West

    I agree
  5. S

    Kannapolis 23. Mooresville 9

    I agree with you Mooresville Ingram has brain farts every week. But I think we are missing that game changer on offense that we usually have and that's why we struggle to score points and the penalties don't help.
  6. S

    Top 4A Games: Week 4

    Mooresville vs AL Brown
  7. S

    W. Rowan @ Mooresville

    I think it's a perfect game to see where the Devils are as a team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as probable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Wednesday availablity report