Recent content by Saul_Smith

  1. S

    Kenny Pom has UK SOS at 25 and Houston’s at 79

    I like seeing the decisive advantage for us in some of these metrics, but these have zero meaning this time of year. I’m sure UCF looked terrible compared to Duke as well as Iowa vs. Tennessee.
  2. S

    Purdue has lost to every decent team they've played

    I think we will meet Tennessee again for round 4...
  3. S

    ***Official Game Thread***

    If Cal loses this we need to throw the bank at Rick Barnes or Tony Bennett....
  4. S

    Vols vs. Toothpaste

    I don’t want to see Tennessee again...I’ve had all I can take for this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up