Recent content by Sarc Dawg

  1. S

    Let’s not forget the true meaning of St Patrick’s day.

    http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2018/03/ostrich_mobile_leprechaun_retu.html
  2. S

    Honest question for the Board

    I think this is spot on. All I want from an AD is a big picture guy who can fundraiser, demand accountability, and be a face of the department. It's not like he is making every decision for every sport. There seems to be a billion associate AD's who do that. As far as coaching hires go- haven't...
  3. S

    Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me

    Hopefully Cousin Eddie will bring him to you all wrapped up in maroon an white.
  4. S

    LSU- buy or sell

    Buy or sell: if LSU's first game had not been rained out and MSU had current year game footage to go by, we would have won. I buy. I remember everyone talking about the new and improved Brandon Harris and I think we gave him way too much credit to start the game. That allowed Fornett to run...
  5. S

    What will Corso use as headgear if he picks OM

    It's ESPN- the answer is obvious. A bulldog.
  6. S

    Things to do in mobile before the game

    Lots of places downtown. Wintzels on dauphin is a great place- reasonable and local. A bit of a walk from the downtown hotels. There are a number of bars across the street- O'Daleys is having something for MSU people Friday night (I think)- and Moes BBQ is in the same block. Should be a lot of...
  7. S

    MSU Car Tags in Alabama

    I'm surprised you haven't received an email about it. I reserved mine months ago and I seem to get an email from one official MSU group or another damned near every other week.
  8. S

    Group G: Does it scare you more...

    No one in that group.... ...scares me. Belgium hasn't played up to their potential and I think the US has a good shot of beating them if given the chance. We are playing well for the most part. Again it's not Germany I'm worried about I think they'll coast to a 1 goal win. The US is prone to...
  9. S

    Group G: Does it scare you more...

    Ghana I think Portugal is going to get steamrolled again. As much as I'd love to be wrong, the US is going to lose in a tight game but still go out on goal differential.
  10. S

    USA vs Nigeria

    I know some of you are probably thinking not another soccer thread, but this is actually MSU related. Just got back from the game in Jacksonville- the "souvenir cups" at the stadium were actually MSU vs Michigan gator bowl cups from 2011. There could be 52000 USA and Nigeria fans with them...
  11. S

    Sick assist and goal from Michael Bradley & Fabian Johnson

    Leaving Friday. Bought midfield tickets the day they went on sale- been telling myself I'd go to the next game within driving distance for years.
  12. S

    Weekend beer?

    Nothing like a good home brew... Sat on the porch and had a few of my pale ales last night...
  13. S

    Coach Cohen in Mobile, Al

    Would someone stick to the top? Thanks
  14. S

    Coach Cohen in Mobile, Al

    Annual Dinner and Meeting with special guest John Cohen Head Coach of our 2013 CWS Diamond Dogs Thursday, Nov. 7 6:00 p.m. Social 6:30 p.m. Dinner and Meeting Heron Lakes Country Club 3851 Government Blvd., Mobile, AL $25 per person $10 per child age 12 and younger Buffet dinner. Cash bar...
  15. S

    OT: From Memphis, is the better route to Gulf Shores

    Do this. If you have any sense you'll do this. I live in Mobile and this is the best way. You do not have to go through Prichard- at least not at ground level. AND you miss the Charlie Foxtrot that is the Wallace tunnel.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act