Recent content by sandwolf.sixpack

  1. S

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    This has been a complaint for as long as I can remember. I can't believe they haven't fixed this yet.
  2. S

    And so it begins..

    Haha I love the Dak hip thrust being randomly thrown in there. What did Drink say about the bells this week?
  3. S

    Good things for MSU: 24-team Playoff is Happening + Death of Bowls (More Week 1 Neutrals)

    Most coaches are going to leave in that situation. Being the top candidate for a top 10 job -- where you have the resources to compete for a championship every year -- is much more of an opportunity than a single playoff run.
  4. S

    Free article on The Athletic about CFB budgets

    It's not like there are only a few people that know the actual numbers. For each program you have well over 100 people with real knowledge about how much players are getting paid. That includes the players, their families, the coaching staff, administrators, high school coaches, etc. I really...
  5. S

    The ultimatum rumor mil

    Race baiting should be an automatic permanent ban on this board. And you have a long history of it.
  6. S

    Insurance/ AC

    Yes, my homeowners insurance covered my unit under these same circumstances.
  7. S

    Time to assign Coach O'Connor a letter grade

    Yea, I don't believe you. If we had UGA's exact team right now, and had just won an exciting Super at our place, I think both you and TXDawg would be all in. But whatever.
  8. S

    Time to assign Coach O'Connor a letter grade

    I'm not sure if you're serious, but their record is 51-12 (23-7), they are the SEC regular season and tournament champions, and they are headed to Omaha as the favorites to win it all. So yea, if our team was having that kind of season, I would be totally fine with them having plenty of swagger...
  9. S

    Friday regional game 1 vs. Lipscomb thread

    It didn't look like he was anywhere close on the replay....
  10. S

    OT: interesting graph on home state population

    No, the graph shows the percentage of a state's adult population that was born in the state. It does not show you the percentage of all adults that were born in a particular state that stayed in that state. See Zombie's post above.
  11. S

    Honda posts first annual loss in 69 years

    There were a lot of people that were saying an EV wouldn't work for them, we didn't have sufficient infrastructure, they preferred an ICE, etc. Some of the auto industry totally ignored them and jumped head first into the EV market and now it's biting them in the ***. It's really not odd that...
  12. S

    This is going to destroy a lot of narratives around here

    I'm not sure I follow. I don't think Howard cut that check and told us to do whatever we wanted with it....it's not like we could've put that money towards our NIL fund but decided to build the IPF instead. He donated that money to get his name on a building and leave a legacy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'