Recent content by Sandstorm7

  1. Sandstorm7

    Watson gets 11 games

    His contract is guaranteed. He get paid regardless doesn’t he?
  2. Sandstorm7

    Watson gets 11 games

    I think he got bad advice or poor legal representation. If the grand jury failed to have enough evidence to indict on criminal charges, why in the world would you settle In civil court. And then maintain you are innocent. Personally! I’m not going to take the blame/credit for something I didn’t...
  3. Sandstorm7

    Why the UK game is so important.

    He’s trying to say he wasn’t talking “about Shane”. That’s a lie. He sh#t and fell back in it and now he’s trying to get out of it. I watched him say it this morning on Marty and McGee and Shane came right after him as they talked to all fourteen coaches over two half hour shows.Stoops has been...
  4. Sandstorm7

    Clemson and SEC in talks

    Clemson is on the way down, and Dabo, who is (was) a great CEO, has apparently fell into the same mistake as Spurrier, in thinking it’s not the talent as much as his scheming and play calling. He will continue to recruit, but the defense and offense will suffer. It will be a slower process, they...
  5. Sandstorm7

    ACC Channel

    The ‘70 game was the worst loss in my life. I was a 10 grader and worshipped that team. 24-2 going in and 16-0 in the conference. McGuire made a mistake in playing John. I think he was 4-16 from the field. Up by 11, we eventually lost our lead as Norm Sloan and the Wolfpack went into a stall. E...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Georgia soars to No. 1 after win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Alabama QB Keelon Russell after instant classic in the SEC