Recent content by Sandman1998

  1. S

    2026 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    I might book a tee time for late morning. It would be good to get outside for a couple hours...
  2. S

    Most Satisfying to See Beaten Early, Badly or Both

    Shapiro. But I think I would have preferred to see him abused by PJ...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters