Recent content by sandiegohawk_rivals55934

  1. S

    Any chance the B1G mandates Rutgers to make a change?

    I was thinking about this the other day. What helped Rutgers get into the Big 10 beyond it being a large state university with great academics were all of the tv sets in the NJ/NY area. With streaming continuing to grow as an option and lots of people leaving cable and satellite that will no...
  2. S

    Io_a Fans and a Confession

    Sorry to hear that. Not excusing the drunk idiot. I know Iowa has a few fans that act that way. I know every fanbase has some jerks in the crowd but I'm guessing the percent of good to idiot fans is probably fairly close to the same for most schools.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears