Recent content by sandhillsmama

  1. S

    Football ****Re-Seeded Second Round D1 & D2 Playoff Brackets****

    Agreed. I've taught boys on teams who've been the super low seeds playing the high seeds. They don't look forward to it. It's not a reward to them. I like this idea of "substate."
  2. S

    My 6 Man Playoff Projections

    Looking at the quality of competition both have played, I'd go with Hampton. Stuart may be #1 in the district, but it's the weakest district in the state.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'