Recent content by Sah4719

  1. S

    *****Official 2026 NCAA Championship Thread Day 1*****

    So the coaches need to figure out how to do better for a guy wrestling 23 pounds above his weight class after losing in OT to a 6 seed? Come on man. Lots to be frustrated with our program currently, but it’s incredible that Gabe made it to the tourney. I’m excited to see him next year at...
  2. S

    I've been hanging on

    I agree with your thoughts, but the Brian Ferentz situation showed us that’s not always the case.
  3. S

    The Kirk Ferentz Dilemma

    I have some loose change in my pocket. I don’t want to lose the loose change in my pocket. I hope this helps for future posts.
  4. S

    No more drew.

    I think he's a big problem. We aren't a team that can afford to have a kicker that can't be trusted unless it's 50+ yards.
  5. S

    Hats off to the Iowa Players. More Stupidity from Kirk.

    it is. I was 100% convinced we were going to lose a few plays before Stephens missed the kick. We’ve all seen this too many times before at this point. Good old Captain Cautious playing not to lose. So frustrating.
  6. S

    Congratulations clones

    It’s not that easy for Beth, and that’s because of Barta’s love for throwing out generous contract extensions. Boatload of money required for a buyout, and I don’t see it being feasible. If this year ends up subpar, similar results next year then I believe it’s on the table. I’m ready for him...
  7. S

    Iowa football is dead

    He’s a really good coach. Was really surprised when he left Wisconsin for Arkansas years ago. Head scratcher but he’s back in the Big 10 and has turned a terrible team into a top 15 team quickly. Not an easy thing to do, and Illinois hasn’t been very good for quite some time prior to him...
  8. S

    Let's Hear it KF Bootlickers!

    Playing not to lose rather than playing to win. That’s how KF loves to roll. I do have respect for him, but I’ve been ready for a new coach for quite some time. A boatload of wins over mediocre opponents. I’d need to do some digging as hell, I don’t know how many wins we’ve had over a ranked...
  9. S

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    Weird as I kept getting prompted to sign up/pay for a membership when bouncing over here. $1 for first week, then $119 annually. Finally decided to sign up 20 minutes ago. Went thru everything then got an error message, but now I can see all the messages and reply. I didn’t think Festivus...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit