Recent content by sack07

  1. S

    New MSU QB portal transfer: Jake Garcia from Miami?

    Isn't this the guy that attended 5 different high schools?
  2. S

    Bracky Brett Comments and the reality of the NIL era

    Doing nothing because someone else has more money isn't the solution.
  3. S

    Bracky Brett Comments and the reality of the NIL era

    I love all this bitching about NIL funding (or lack of funding.) How many of you guys are currently donating??
  4. S

    Rumor that baseball picks back up in April with trip to South Carolina

    SEC banned all practices until April 15th. Even if the ban isn’t extended, i don’t think we will resume play immediately after not practicing at all for 4-5 weeks.
  5. S

    OT: it’s that time of the month. Let’s discuss bourbons

    Just snagged a 2019 Old Forester Birthday Bourbon. Can’t wait to see what the fuss is about.
  6. S

    I have a few questions about CSpire TV. I'm currently with AT&T U-Verse but I'm am looking to...

    I have a few questions about CSpire TV. I'm currently with AT&T U-Verse but I'm am looking to switch immediately. Can you please shoot me an e-mail to discuss some of the 'rumors' concerning the CSpire TV. Thanks, [email protected]
  7. S

    OT: Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death

    I've got a Xbox 360 that I'd sell for $60 in a heartbeat
  8. S

    Running Back recruiting thoughts.

    Vick Ballard from MGCCC should provide that.
  9. S

    The obvious Buy/Sell

    We win two of the last three to become bowl eligible. Buy. I think this team wills itself to a bowl.
  10. S

    Dear Bradley Sowell...

    If OM won today they would have six wins with only one of those coming against a 1-AA opponent. Thus, making them bowl eligible.
  11. S

    What did Phil Knight just say???

    That's the first conclusion you jump to?
  12. S

    help with online betting sites....

    I know last week they were doing a 110% deposit match up to $300 for first time users. you may want to check it out.
  13. S

    The price around te junction

    What do yall think the price of tickets around the junction will be Saturday, will I be able to find and lower level at face value? Please give me some insight
  14. S

    Got the Bright scoop from...

    I told yall I saw him in cuffs being escorted out of the crowd at bulldawg bash.
  15. S

    2 Florida tickets

    I got 2 tickets pm if interested
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window