I just saw Tampas Rookie (?) QB make a play out top tier can’t or refuses to make Dallas coming on a blitz, moves the rb up for a blitzer gets the snap, catch throw first down
ust think , if Cam Jurgens doesn’t knock the ball out of Jalen Hurts hands on the goal line and the Eagles score they probably win. And then would Jurgens still be in Philly ?
well you wont have Cam Jurgens to kick around any more. Traded for a warm cup of Coffee.....
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/eagles-trade-cam-jurgens-to-ravens
forgot he is in self reported concussion protocol
got an A here https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ranking-all-32-nfl-coaches-nflpa-report-cards/
top 6 here https://bleacherreport.com/articles/25440991-power-ranking-nfls-top-10-head-coaches, found this note interesting..
Sirianni has to be the only coach in the top 10 who is seemingly...
i remember the first time I burst threw the line, almost untouched, only to see the screen behind me. That's when I realized , I am not the good, they let me through, next time stop and look around!!!