Recent content by S.B. Crumb

  1. S

    COVID-19 Pandemic: Transmissions, Deaths, Treatments, Vaccines, Interventions and More...

    Hydrochloroquine approved by FDA via an EUA "On Sunday, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said in a statement that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine could be prescribed to teens and adults with COVID-19 "as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible,"...
  2. S

    FB Recruiting Tyreem Powell commits to Rutgers

    GS & Co. performing a minor miracle already.
  3. S

    Which unsuspecting B1G program is soon to be in for a bad time?

    I like your way of thinking. My guess though would be them becoming like our new Louisville. Some epic battles where we occasionally come out on top. I see OSU as our WVU. Too much talent and coaching almost every year to overcome for GS. I'm also an OSU grad, so it would break my heart...
  4. S

    GS is gonna get me to buy tix, isn't he?

    Hopefully I'll be inspired to make more uplifting RU football pics instead of ones like this...
  5. S

    OT: Screen Names that you like

    Here's a man with great taste.
  6. S

    Gio to start @ Minn

  7. S

    Question for RU students

    This you OP?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window
  5. 05 On3 Alabama shares update on upcoming game vs. Georgia, says kickoff date, time hasn't changed