Recent content by RutgersTwice

  1. R

    OT: YouTube TV

    Amen
  2. R

    OT: Family resort recommendations

    Woodloch++++
  3. R

    WNEW FM NEW YORK

    I met Pat St. John visiting WPLJ on a field trip in the late 70s with my HS radio station. We were in awe. He told us WPLJ stood for "white port lemon juice." Still not sure if I believe him.
  4. R

    Power to stadium

    I was there.
  5. R

    hey old timers and kids in the audi club

    Somehow I changed the language to Spanish when I used it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
  5. 05 High School Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11