Recent content by Rutfan79

  1. R

    Wrestling 2027 Rumson-Fair Haven star Sonny Amato commits to Rutgers Wrestling

    Was this past visit his first or 2nd visit?
  2. R

    Recruiting

    I hope there’s yelling in the Rutgers room from time to time. Sometimes it’s needed.
  3. R

    Recruiting

    Definitely easier path to start than Iowa but will he beat either Harer, Nini and or Barbosa? What’s his projected weight class? Didn’t Magro major him in high school?
  4. R

    2026-27 Wrestling Schedule

    Agreed I don’t think Block is making 149’s all year he’s huge. I also agree with kiddagger 125/133/149/157/165/197 are definitely all winnable matches especially if crookham is out. I have a feeling he’s got the bag and not gonna be the same guy he was 2 years ago.
  5. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Definitely think SCW can AA here @184’s. His gas tank is one of his best attributes.
  6. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    I don’t think he does, but other people above were insinuating he was.
  7. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    If SCW does indeed make the drop down to 174’s I personally don’t think he can beat Ford. Fords a better athlete and more explosive than SCW.
  8. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Sorry intermat, I was under the impression that Willie does those rankings also.
  9. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Flo’s rankings, IMO, are the worst out there. Willie does a way better job at rankings than any of the Flo guys.
  10. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Also don’t forget we host Lehigh and are going to the national duals before B10 season even starts.
  11. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    This doesn’t make sense if Brandt red shirts and Nini goes down to 141 who’s gonna be the 149? Magro?
  12. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Catka didn’t have a great year but he had a good run at the NCAA’s.
  13. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    125 improved 133 improved or equal IMO 141 regressed 149 I believe an improvement 157 improved 165 Improved 174 improved or equal IMO 184 I hope SCW keeps improving 197 I hope cotton AA’s this year HWT improved
  14. R

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Yeah but at what weight? I hope he can’t beat Harer or Nini since one of them is supposed to be the starter @149.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act