Recent content by rusty shakelford

  1. R

    Avery Open

    I really don’t think parents could handle him coaching at Avery. He’s got what they call “Very Colorful” language. He has enough money to not care about parents and boosters have to say and that would drive them crazy. And like I said, I don’t think Avery will get Robinson or the Lunsford’s...
  2. R

    Avery Open

    He’s been helping some during the summer. I think he enjoys golfing to much to coach full time any more.
  3. R

    Avery Open

    He did interview for the job. I’m not an Avery fan but know people in the program. They have also talked with the Lunsford’s from Hampton. Supposedly, Paul Johnson is offering to put in a lot of money for Robinson or the Lunsford’s. I was told Joey is their first choice and then the Lunsford’s...
  4. R

    Avery Open

    He has interviewed for the job. I think he would be crazy to do it but with the money Avery is offering who knows what will happen. Maybe he is trying to force Heritage to up his pay or put more money into the program.
  5. R

    Avery Open

    Is Robinson really going to leave Mtn Heritage for the Avery job?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar