Recent content by RustCohle_rivals178530

  1. R

    Beaches dont agree...

    I think you're right Mr. Rogers. The local governments need to be the ones making these important decisions based strictly on local data and expertise.
  2. R

    Sorta OT: Obama

    Thank you! Yes, seems like we are always whining about the same crap.
  3. R

    Sorta OT: Obama

    I have some time on my hands. Trade deals - I partly agree. I hated the TPP but my econ friends liked it. I didn't like the corporate court side of it. I don't think the Iran deal was as bad as President Trump says it is. Last thing we need is another wasteful Middle East war. I know this...
  4. R

    Sorta OT: Obama

    Broken down: Trade deals - Don't like NAFA against TPP, etc. Clinton - Don't like her. Immigration - Weak border but approved of deportations. Gun control - Opposed to it, Obama wanted it. Healthcare - Don't like the ACA. Cool thanks. I like to hear all kinds of views.
  5. R

    Sorta OT: Obama

    I am not really a fan of any politician truth be told but I would seriously like to know why so many conservatives thought Obama was such a bad president. I do not necessarily disagree. I would just like it broken down for me from someone who genuinely thinks he was a horrible president. What...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Announcer Schedule: Broadcasters for top Week 6 games