Recent content by RuRoman

  1. R

    A real Rutgers Man-Nicholas G. Rutgers IV, Descendant of Namesake of Rutgers University, Dies at 92

    I actually visited the James Norman Hall Museum in Arue, Tahiti (at the time dated someone who was a big fan of Mutiny the book and all things Tahiti.) I did not know the link between the museum and RU at the time of the visit (pity). I do recommend the museum, unfortunately it does take time...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window