Recent content by runroyrun

  1. R

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball gets past Delaware State to close 2025

    How bad a defender is Zrno? DG has zero court awareness.
  2. R

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball gets past Delaware State to close 2025

    Really sad: two equal teams. Seen enough of Buchanan and Ogbole. Tariq must be on the floor. I'd go him, DG, BD, HZ, and JMike. Key point, we really suck.
  3. R

    SJU

  4. R

    Met CJ Gettys Tonight

    Yes, CJ is definitely limited and will struggle in a whole bunch of B1G games. I think if you're just figuring that out now you don't know much about basketball. But most importantly, the team is much better with him than it would have been without him.
  5. R

    Officiating

    You can't just look at number of fouls. You have to look at when in the half they're called. That's what determines how the game is played.
  6. R

    SHU 10 point favorites over RU.....

    Surprised if the line is coming down. My set would have been RU+13
  7. R

    Candido Sa

    I think he'll be in the NBDL
  8. R

    RU -Fordham Game Thread

    MW fights.
  9. R

    RU -Fordham Game Thread

    Pressuring/trapping our small guards can be a problem in the B1G.
  10. R

    Reasonable?

  11. R

    10-1

    Now, Skillet.
  12. R

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-FARLEIGH DICKINSON PREDICTION THREAD

    I'm thinking we click: RU 90 FDU 67
  13. R

    I'm impressed.

    I'm a bottom-line kind of guy.
  14. R

    I'm impressed.

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit