Recent content by RUMORMAN104

  1. R

    MAC 2026

    What was the result of the AHS vs BHS scrimmage? Is The High good this year? What about the pride of Etawa?
  2. R

    WMAC

    Do anyone know another platform to view Friday's game? I purchased NFHS which allows me to follow the majority of WNC sports. Though AHS home games are covered, however THIS year ACR is not streaming there.
  3. R

    WMAC

    Quick Question. I watch NFHS to keep in touch with WNC HS Football. I just saw in the Citizen Times that the AHS vs ACR game will be on HUDL. Has anyone used it?
  4. R

    WMAC

    Thanks for the update! Another thing I like about the GO BIG GREEN site was the weekly picks. I enjoyed the minor jaw busting and trash talk that led to the Rockets and Cougars game. I remember the year BIG DADDY COUGAR dominated the picks. lol.
  5. R

    WMAC

    lol AhsCougar1 what was your jersey #?
  6. R

    WMAC

    A few questions about the WMAC. 1st does ACR still have an independent website like the GOBIGGREEN back in the day? Other than what the TRUE record between the ACR and the HIGH (inside joke lol) this was a outstanding site to for MAC fans. I'm not sure how many play off spots are available...
  7. R

    WMAC

    I played from 86-89. Tuscola, ACR, The High held down 4A and Enka, E. Hendo, North Buncombe, Pisgah, and Erwin represented 3A. Those teams were all pretty tough regardless of record.
  8. R

    ACR Updated schedule

    Thanks for the response. Praying for all in WNC.
  9. R

    ACR Updated schedule

    Was it a career move? Meaning he wanted other schools to see him play, in addition to what's on the table?
  10. R

    WMAC

    Thanks for the break down! I fully understand now. I remember when Reynolds, Tuscola, and Asheville had to fight for the two 4A slots back in the day.
  11. R

    WMAC

    Would they flip a coin or something like that? I know they are in a3A/4A division like you mentioned?
  12. R

    WMAC

  13. R

    WMAC

    How did the jamboree go. I tried to watch it but the camera kept trying to swing "close up" between the Varsity and JV scrimmages.
  14. R

    WMAC

  15. R

    Kings Mountain vs. Asheville

    Is KMHS affiliated with NFHS or another video broadcast. Where can I listen to it online. I know WNC Sports net will be there.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top-25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision