Recent content by RUMMENIGGE

  1. R

    Apollo Space Oilers uniform.

    Should have done this back in 2019 for the 50-year anniversary of the first moon landing.
  2. R

    Apollo Space Oilers uniform.

  3. R

    Franklin at VT - still a loser.

    I think Franklin is equal to Jeff Brohm. Both can give you good results in the win column, and both can pull off an upset. They also can lay an egg at critical games.
  4. R

    508 yards

    Northwestern total offense last night was 508 yards with 413 from rushing the ball. I always thought that Pennsylvania State has always maintained a strong defensive line, but something has gone wrong at Happy Valley. I have to give credit to Northwestern that they have played competitive...
  5. R

    Whats your Prediction of the Gamecocks vs Kentucky game.

    South Carolina 37 Kentucky 16 South Carolina will block a punt, force Kentucky into an interception and South Carolina will recover one fumble from Kentucky. South Carolina will also win the toss of the coin.
  6. R

    Well, that's one way to appease a disgruntled fan base

    This quarterback for Miami beat clemson last year while at Duke. I believe he is now surrounded by better players.
  7. R

    Well, that's one way to appease a disgruntled fan base

    I predict some mooing and booing and some middle fingers coming from the stands Saturday evening.
  8. R

    Interesting quote from Sellers following Bama loss

    Sounds like he is quoting what the coaches might have said.
  9. R

    Ugly week ahead?

    I believe that Coach Beamer is feeling the heat and pressure, and I could see some unpleasant practices this week and possibly tension rising among coaches and players. Not sure if South Carolina will be mentally ready to go this upcoming weekend against Kentucky. I will give a salute to Coach...
  10. R

    Clemson beats yet another crappy football team

    I think the boo birds will be in full force next weekend at clemson and the clemson coach will get hot headed during the post-game press meeting.
  11. R

    Let's have them

    South Carolina 26 Alabama 20
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'