Recent content by Rulz

  1. R

    Current hacking situation

  2. R

    Stopping a full car length behind the car ahead at stoplight….

    Ugh. Bored at 3am. But…..was driving today and got a GUT FULLL of my favorite traffic pet peeve. So, I thought I would come over here and use my giant *** paws with monster thumbs to punch around on this keyboard and misspell the **** out of words and have the predictive text frustrate me to...
  3. R

    Stopping a full car length behind the car ahead at stoplight….

    lol. I like it. Plus, I’m jealous of the Wyoming thing. Anyway…. I take issue with it when I’m in a hurry and sometimes some ole sumbitch in their Harris/Walz/Cockholster special is on their phone just a text assin and twitch assin with their other Harris/Walz/Cockholster special...
  4. R

    I pulled the trigger on Bitcoin. Anyone else invested?

    I remember when bitcoin was in its infancy I was telling my banker friend to hook me up, grab a few and just see what happens. Didn’t do it. It’s going to be the “Walmart stock” of our time. Everyone will have a woulda coulda shoulda story if they didn’t get in. Glad you guys are doing...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'