Recent content by RUinSC

  1. R

    Pike is the best coach in league

  2. R

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN PREDICTION THREAD

    After the past two games I sense a letdown. Michigan 83 RU 57
  3. R

    OT: AAC, If they lose UConn...

    Didn't Andre Lamoreux go to FIT?
  4. R

    FEBRUARY COURT CLUB MEETING DETAILS 2/16/17

    I so so wish I could come. Sigh.
  5. R

    Zags Article on Doucoure

    I think it was Hawk, but could be wrong.
  6. R

    Zags Article on Doucoure

    What happened to the insiders who said it was a sure thing he was reclassifying to 2017?
  7. R

    What are the Bullock expectations??

    Can't share that on boards. Sorry.
  8. R

    What are the Bullock expectations??

    Based on information the source told me about how Bullock ended up at RU, I don't think it will impact relationship at all.
  9. R

    What are the Bullock expectations??

    As I said weeks ago, a very credible source said he's out of here after this year. I'll be the first to call myself out if I'm wrong. Wish him well.
  10. R

    Bad taste in my mouth after this game

  11. R

    Minnesota game is CRITICAL

  12. R

    Mike Williams = HEART !!!!

    Best rebounder inch for inch in the Big Ten.
  13. R

    Pike- Big Ten Coach of Year darkhorse

    Note I did say "dark horse." I understand the optics of giving a last place coach the award.
  14. R

    The Gap

    At this point I'm not counting us out of anything. What Pike has accomplished this year has been nothing short of a miracle. Imagine with another year of the weight room and coaching will do...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act