Recent content by RUinBoston

  1. R

    Football Rutgers Football names Dylan Lonergan starting quarterback for 2026 season

    It sucks being named #2, but we all know that #2 can become #1 on very short notice in this game for any number of reasons. I wouldn't assume Surace is done just yet.
  2. R

    Poll: Starting QB--Lonergan or Surace?

    In NJ if you have someone named Rocco on your roster you have to start them, that is literally a state law.
  3. R

    Football Rutgers Football's Boston College game date announced

    UM....I get you guys are New Yorkers, but Boston is in fact capable of hosting 2 events several miles apart from each other on the same night without anyone actually noticing.
  4. R

    OT: We may win the World Cup in 2026

    I will say this, though....I like that soccer players can touch or jump over or look funny at the other team's goalie without it starting a brawl every time. That has to be one of the dumbest aspects of hockey.
  5. R

    OT: We may win the World Cup in 2026

    I dunno...hockey players take dives and stuff, but at least they can be called for it. And more importantly, they don't fall down and writhe around in unnatural theatrical pain for 5 whole minutes, and literally make the trainer come out and pretend to examine their knee before hopping up and...
  6. R

    OT: PSU hockey

    Welcome to Saturday night in Happy Valley!
  7. R

    OT: PSU hockey

    You mean these guys? Aggravated Assault Charge Filed Against Penn State Hockey Star Gavin McKenna | State College, PA Sounds like 18 YO Gavin went drinking in the bars after the game and then broke someone's jaw.
  8. R

    OT: NJ Devils 2025-2026 Thread

    What the absolute f is going on?
  9. R

    OT: NJ Devils 2025-2026 Thread

    I love Jack...I'm not at all a jack detractor. But in the interested of having an honest discussion, I think the beef on Jack is that he is 'too soft'. And these kinds of goals are wonderful, but don't do much to change that narrative since there obviously is no such thing as 3x3 OT in the playoffs.
  10. R

    Wut happened to taking points on the road

    I assume the idea is early in the game if your odds of getting a first down is more than 3/7 (~43%) you should go for it? 4th and 4 seems to me like borderline, but maybe Greg has become a stats guy?
  11. R

    OT: NJ Devils 2025-2026 Thread

    Oops sorry this got posted by my weird in-between account from when I was trying to figure out how to switch over to ON3. There's 2 of me EEEEKS!
  12. R

    OT: NJ Devils 2025-2026 Thread

    This is working out well
  13. R

    OT: UNC & Bill Bellichek

    I dunno. The college game is all about player development. The coaches that can develop those skills and game senses just do better. Offensive or defensive 'wizardry' is really secondary. Most teams that win would still win even if they gave you their whole playbook a week in advance. What I saw...
  14. R

    OT: Zakai Zeigler suing NCAA to be able to play for more than 4 years

    That's DOCTOR Djabome to you, mister.
  15. R

    OT: Zakai Zeigler suing NCAA to be able to play for more than 4 years

    on the flip side, we are going to start to see guys graduating with like 3 masters degrees and a PHD.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports updates college football QB Power Rankings after Week 5